CE Hands on Workshops
It took me a year to go through the process of formulating a teachable workshop, researching to write a manual, and finally quiet the inner voices that made me question my worthiness to teach others in my profession. In the end it boiled down to me wanting to share my years of experience and the diversity my career has taken with other LMTs.
In 2017, I started offering hands on continuing education workshops. Contact me for more information on workshop dates.
In an effort to help keep continuing education affordable I offer the price range ( or donation range) of $50-$125; allowing participants to pay what they can afford.
Workshop registration form may be printed from this link:
Opening the body - deep tissue with acupuncture is a 4 hour hands on workshop where:
- Students will develop a flexible treatment plan
- Students will have an increase in palpation skills: be able to palpate trigger points, palpate major muscles from origin to insertion, and decipher different tissue types
- Location of key trigger points
- Location of meridians and associated key pressure points
- Practical application of combining listed modalities to incorporate in a massage therapy session
- Incorporate proper body mechanics and self-care for LMT and clients